WELCOME TO YOUR FATHER'S DEN!

Welcome to Your Father's Den! Here you will find the"best of the best" of reel to reel music just like dear old Dad use to play. The format and genre will be similar to that of the Hut. I chose to do this blog because there are tapes out there in high quality analog that no one has ever heard before(including myself) It gives the listener a chance to hear some great music as it was meant to be heard. So I hope you will enjoy this new blog and I welcome any comments.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Brass Impact























BRASS IMPACT!
01 MAS QUE NADA(POW! POW! POW!)
02 ELEANOR RIGBY
03 THE BREEZE AND I
04 ONE NOTE SAMBA
05 MR. LUCKY
06 BAUBLES, BANGLES AND BEADS
07 IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT
08 BRASILIA
09THE SWEETEST SOUND
10 WHAT NOW MY LOVE
11 PRELUDE TO A KISS
12 A FOGGY DAY

MAS QUE NADA


ONE NOTE SAMBA

7 comments:

Phillip said...

Brass Impact from four-track! Rich, you are on fire. Many thanks.

Rich said...

Thanks,Phillip! Now all I need is to find Warren Kime's "Brass Impact Going Someplace" to complete the reel to reel collection!

Melachrino said...

Looks like the old TEAC comes through again. Sweet sounds here. Many thanks Rich!

WaverBoy said...

WOW...I just loaded your Explosive Brass Impact into my iTunes yesterday, and loved it, and was feverishly hoping you'd find and post this first one at some point...and VOILA! You're outta control, man! THANKS!!!

AlgernonBlack said...

Lovely stuff. Many thanks.
Guaranteed to make my windows rattle!

Algy

ZM76 said...

Superb rip and a great service to the collecting community at large. Oh, and jamokes like me who just love the music, too. ;)

Muff Diver said...





Thank you, Rich, I'm all over this and the companion LP of the same name part deux!

:)