WELCOME TO YOUR FATHER'S DEN!

Welcome to Your Father's Den! Here you will find the"best of the best" of reel to reel music just like dear old Dad use to play. The format and genre will be similar to that of the Hut. I chose to do this blog because there are tapes out there in high quality analog that no one has ever heard before(including myself) It gives the listener a chance to hear some great music as it was meant to be heard. So I hope you will enjoy this new blog and I welcome any comments.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

EXPLOSIVE BRASS IMPACT!!








































EXPLOSIVE BRASS IMPACT!
01 NO MOON AT ALL
02 GEORGY GIRL
03 IT'S ALRIGHT WITH ME
04 THE GENTLE RAIN
05 A MAN AND A WOMAN
06 LAIA LADAIA
07 FEELING GOOD
08 EVERYBODY LOVES MY BABY
09 SO IN LOVE
10 SO WHAT'S NEW
11 GET OUT OF TOWN
12 THE CONSTANT RAIN

13 comments:

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ said...

You are the man.

Rich, email me. Many of your friends are waiting to welcome you to our special place for special people, like you.

portalofgroove@gmail.com

Rich said...

Thanks. I'll e-mail right away. I wish I had the first Impact Brass and Going Someplace on reel, that would be bliss since these are my absolute favorite albums.

Phillip said...

Rich, you are attaining a kind of lounge nirvana with this one. Its thanks to Oracle's wonderful work that I became acquainted with Warren Kime's work - to have it on a rip of this quality from four-track...words fail me. Once again, many thanks.

Rich said...

I'm just glad that I'm able to share this music with like minded people such as yourself. I'm going to continue to search for the rest of these Warren Kime albums on reel to reel.

JG said...

What Oracle said.

Also, FYI, Portal of Groove has a first class rip of the first Brass Impact.

Thanks for this one!

JG

Rich said...

Thanks JG!

AlgernonBlack said...

This will rattle the windows nicely........

Algy.

Rich said...

POW! POW! POW!!!

MrDave said...

Great batch of recent shares -- I've grabbed them all! Thanks so much for your time and effort making these available!!

MrDave

Rich said...

Thanks Mr. Dave, it's always a pleasure!

Swank Daddy said...

Back in....oh,well,....let's just say sometime in the last century I had the original Brass Impact on tape. It was one of my all-time faves, too. As time, and life, moved on I lost it along the way. So it's very nice to get at least one of Kime's series and I hope you can dig up the original on tape. Thanks again.

Rich said...

Me too Swank Daddy. I'm always looking.