WELCOME TO YOUR FATHER'S DEN!

Welcome to Your Father's Den! Here you will find the"best of the best" of reel to reel music just like dear old Dad use to play. The format and genre will be similar to that of the Hut. I chose to do this blog because there are tapes out there in high quality analog that no one has ever heard before(including myself) It gives the listener a chance to hear some great music as it was meant to be heard. So I hope you will enjoy this new blog and I welcome any comments.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

PERSUASIVE PERCUSSION VOL. III











































PERSUASIVE PERCUSSION VOL. III



01 MOMENTS TO REMEMBER
02 ALL THE WAY (The BOX is waiting!)
03 THEME FROM POLOVETZIAN DANCES
04 PERDIDO
05 COME RAIN OR SHINE
06 HAWAIIAN WAR CHANT
07 ONE FOR MY BABY
08 KASHMIRI SONG
09 WHEN YOUR LOVER HAS GONE
10 BINGO BANGO BONGO BABY
11 AUTUMN IN NEW YORK
12 DON'T WORRY 'BOUT ME (Just go to the BOX!)

6 comments:

AlgernonBlack said...

Rich,

Again many thanks. It is wonderful to hear these tracks in such terrific fidelity.


Algy.

gpdlt2000 said...

Thanks for the Persuasive Percussion series & a happy new year to you!

J. Manfred Weichsel said...

Found it. Thanks!

Jonathan

Brett said...

Hey Rich,

Thank you so much for posting the Persuasive Percussion albums. I had these on cassette tape in the late eighties (in high school)and have fond memories of impressing the chicks with my eclectic tastes. Ha!

Devlin Jamison said...

I finally got around to downloading these and they sound great. My copy of Vol. 1 is in pretty rough shape and I only have vol. 3 in mono. I just uploaded vol. 4 if you want to check it out--from a quick search, it doesn't look like anyone else has it.

Bill said...

Just found your blog again - yeah! I tried multiple time to D/L this file and I continually get an error that track 8 is corrupt and an unexpected end of archive. Any chance for a re-post. Many Thanks!